Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Prodigy by Marie Lu



Prodigy by Marie Lu
Published Released: Jan. 29, 2013


The Elector Primo of the Republic has died, with his son assuming power over what’s left of the USA’s West Coast as it teeters on full-blown chaos. June and Day join up with Patriot rebels so they can rescue Day’s brother and head east for the Colonies. In order to help, though, the rebels want June and Day to kill the new Elector, who may pose an even greater threat than his father






Far off I know, but I do want to know how this story will continue.

2 comments:

  1. Old follower. Love the cover for Prodigy. Hoping that this one is good. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I can't WAIT to read this one! I really enjoyed the first.
    Candace coming from
    Novels, News & Notes
    today.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...