Thursday, December 3, 2015

It's been a very long time for me.

My name is Megan and welcome to my blog.
In the past (more like 2-3 years ago) I had created this blog where I can express my thoughts on books that I’ve read and to interact with other book lovers.
Today, I have decided to restart that. I, currently, have ordered a bunch of books on BookDepository not to long ago; and I can’t wait for it to come in.
I really hope to continue to share my thoughts on here with anyone who comes across my blog and decides to follow it.
As a review, the books I will be reviewing are from the following genres:
  1. Young Adult
  2. Paranormal
  3. Urban Fantasy
  4. Action Romance (rare)
  5. Romance Suspense
  6. Chick-lit
  7. Anime/Manga (on occasion)
The books I have ordered and will be reviewing are as followed:
  • SIX OF CROWS by LEIGH BARDUGO
  • SHADOW BONE SERIES by LEIGH BARDUGO
  • THE LUNAR CHRONICLES SERIES by MARISSA MYER
  • THRONE OF GLASS SERIES by SARAH J. MAAS
  • LOTUS WAR SERIES by JAY KRISTOFF
  • CARRY ON by RAINBOW ROWELL (maybe...I don't read LGBT books. So, I can't guarantee I'll actually read/review this.)
I’m not sure when exactly but when that first book comes in and I’m done reading, I’ll be putting up my new reviews. It’s going to take time for me to reset my blog, but bare with me please.
For now, please enjoy my past reviews.

And, thank you reading this/following me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...