Friday, April 6, 2012




This Friday's Question:
Book Series Finales: Which book, from any series has been your favorite ending? What about your least favorite ending?

-----

The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan is my favorite ending from a series. Riordan cleaned everything up so well. The characters  developed a lot. Especially Percy. Seeing how this was the moment of the war between The Gods/Demi-Gods and the Titans, it was really good. I also liked the twist of the prophecy in the end, I was completely sure that Percy was the hero it kept talking about but he wasn't. And, I won't spoil it say who it really was. However, it was a really good pick and made a lot of sense.

A close second would be Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows  by J.K Rowling.

My least favorite ending is definitely Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer. That book was just all over the place..and yeah.



1 comment:

  1. Cool choices! Mine are at YA Yeah Yeah if you'd like to take a look. I had Harry Potter as well. I have to admit, I didn't mind Breaking Dawn personally, but I can see why some people didn't like it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...