Thursday, March 8, 2012

Library, Library where for art thou?

It's been years, and I mean YEARS since I last stepped foot into my neighborhood library. I know! I know! How could I right? The library should should be like my second home?

Yes and No.

Yes, I love books; which should be pretty obvious. I don't mind going to the library. As a matter of fact that's where I am right now as I am writing this blog post.

No. Mainly, because when I was a visitor of this establishment it was when I was in middle school/early high school years. Now, that I'm in college the only "library" I really do visit is my school when I need help with projects and papers.

So, today I decided to come back and boy am I glad. They totally upgraded on books. Right now, next to this computer I have at least 5 books I've wanting to read. Who knew I'd find it here? The only bad part is that I can't keep it, you know? But, hey! At least I get to read it.

Saratoga Library - my faith in you has been restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...