Saturday, March 3, 2012

On Wednesday....

I am waiting. And waiting, and waiting..
This coming Wednesday the UPS man will be handing me or my dad a box. And, in that box are two books (supposed to be three but my mom said no. stupid tax/shipping and handling.) I can't wait to read! And they are..

Y.S Lee's The Agency spy series A Spy in the House and The Body at the Tower.


Ugh, you guys have no idea how long I've been wanting to read this series! It's just something about spy/mystery series especially if it's based in a different era. I'll admit sometimes with certain books the dialogue kind of throws me off and my eyes may glaze over. (lol) But, I'm making an exception for this. :)
You can defintely expect a review of this once I've read it. Whoop-whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...