Thursday, March 8, 2012

Who Am I?

So, I decided to re-do my about me page.

---
Name: Megan
Age: 20
Location: USA

Yes. So, my name is Megan and I am a reader/blogger/reviewer. I've been a reader since the age of 12, but I did not become an avid reader until I was in my sophomore year of high school since then it has grown.
I review/read Young Adult, Paranormal, Urban Fantasy, and the occasional Middle Grade novels. YA being the majority of my reviews.
After stalking and commenting on other readers' blogs, I thought "Why not make my own?" So, I started this blog last year in September.

Authors| Publishers etc - If you would like to contact me regarding anything on my blog, or if your interested in me reviewing/promoting a book, hosting a giveaway, etc. Feel free to contact me via email.

Email: busybookbee@aol.com
You can also find me at Goodreads or on Twitter - @toshigem

 I hope you'll follow along or continue to follow along as I continue to dive deeper in this world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...