Friday, March 16, 2012


This Friday's Question:

Social Networking: Do you use Twitter or Facebook to promote your blog?  How has it benefited your book blogging experience? If not, how do you promote your blog? Share your twitter handle and/or Facebook link!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Well, I do have a twitter. But, no it is not the base operation for promoting my blog. I had twitter WAY WAY before I decided to make a blog and reviewing books. So, to suddenly make a way to promote my blog was too much for me. On occasion I tweet something book-related but that's about it. I talk about various things on my twitter from music, movies, people and etc. 
I think one day I'll make a separate account just for promoting my blog..but not now. I'm content with everything.
Even so, I still like to follow my favorite authors on twitter and talk to them. Same goes for fellow book readers and bloggers. So...if you wanna follow, go right ahead and send me a request I don't mind! 

Twitter: @toshigem

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...